{Hook&Gauge}

Monday, September 21, 2015

Church Lady Knits Episode 2: Heel-Spotting

This Week's Episode...


What I Have Finished...

Ria by Maria Montzka in Quince Chickadee (Clay) 12-month size


What I'm Working On...

Susan B. Anderson's "How I Make My Socks" in Patons Kroy (Blue Ragg Stripes)
Habitat Hat by Jared Flood in Stonehedge Fiber Mill Shepherd's Wool Worsted (Lime)
Georgetown by Hannah Fettig in Wool-Ease "Forest Green Heather" (as far as I am aware, you have to buy the collection and can't just get this one pattern- I think it is totally worth it though!)


What I Have Acquired...

Featherweight project bag from A Homespun House


What's New in the Shop...

Thank you to everyone who has bought a bag! There are PLENTY of adorable fabrics still up.
Notions pouches & other exciting goodies- TBA
www.hookandgauge.etsy.com 


Thanks for coming by and have a wonderfully creative week!




No comments:

Post a Comment