{Hook&Gauge}

Saturday, December 6, 2014

ARCHIVED: Caffeinated Stitches Episode 6: A lack of mojo

Thanks so much for watching! It has been too long, mostly due to stress and burnout, which I am trying to remedy.

Tonight, I rambled about my new autumnal/early winter obsession: Stella Artois Cidre, a crazy trip to IKEA Charlotte, apartment decor, and how utterly stressed I have been. Yay!

I have made some progress on my Present Cowl knitted with Malabrigo Rios in the Archangel colorway. I saved my Barley hat  and am about to move it onto DPNs and should finish that soon.

Knit fail: Working with US 2 DPNs and fingering-weight yarn. I may or may not have cried.

My one finished object is a super-sized granny square lap blanket made with Lion Brand Thick-n-Quick in Glacier, Navy, Spice, Butterscotch, and Linen colorways.

Goodies:
- FiberStory worsted 100% SWM in Sundress, Thaw, and Koi Pond
- Chiao Goo DPNs, US 8, 6 inches in bamboo and steel

Beautiful thing of of the week:

No comments:

Post a Comment